Camping Can Be Fun - Memorized Speech
Good morning, everyone. Do you like camping? Actually, I did not, but now I like it. So why do you think I change my mind? At the first, I thought camping was useless and troublesome because there would be mosquitos around and there were no adequate facilities. But then I realized something when I camped with my friends in middle school. I realized that camping can be fun and not only fun, but also beneficial for us.
First, by camping we can be closer to nature. One thing that I realized that nature provides everything that we need, but of course in its natural ways. It provides us food, water, and everything that we need to survive. I also learned that when we camp, it is not only about refreshing, but also about learning to care for nature. We can show our concern by not littering and not destroying the forest.
Then, when we camp together with friends or family, we can strengthen our relationship and even form new relationship. In camping, we need to cooperate, starting from putting up the tent, cooking, and even sleeping together. Besides, when camping we can share our stories and laugh together which will make us closer to each other. we can also form new relationships with other people who are also camping. For example, when I camped with my friends in middle school, I got new friends from many other provinces in Indonesia, and some of them are still in contact with me today. It is great to have friends with same interest, isn’t it?
Last, camping can be a good memory for us. In the future, this memories of camping will be remembered and will not be forgotten. For example, when I was in high school I camped at a mountain called ‘Gunung Tujuh’. Then in the middle of the way to the camping area, I was so exhausted that I lied down on the ground. Actually, it is because I was not fully physically ready for it, but the funny thing is that my friend recorded a video of me lying on the ground and it was amusing. Even now I still save the video and every time I see it I laugh. It is one of many funny and good memories that I remember about camping.
Finally, camping is a fun activity and it gives us benefits. We can be closer to nature, gain new friends and strengthen relationship, and remember the camping as a great memory for us. So, try it and then you will exactly be agree with my thoughts. Thank you.
Komentar
Posting Komentar